Terms & Conditions
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Open on Sunday Ltd. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any purpose whatsoever. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• We do not endorse or recommend any product, service or information that appears in this website and accept no liability for your use in any way of any such products, service or information.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics that appear on the site. You are not permitted to reproduce any part of this site either in whole or in part without our prior permission
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website will include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our permission.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.